A few policies that apply to insure all guests have an enjoyable experience:
- All Sales are Final unless train is cancelled or rescheduled.
- Tickets first come – first served ~ many trains sell out months in advance. Order early!
- Trains run rain or shine regardless of forecast weather.
- Adult is age 13+, Child is age 3-12, Children under age 3 are no charge in lap.
- Advance Reservations required for all trains with food.
- Gratuity in not included and should be reflective of service provided.
- Reservations are suggested for sightseeing trains when available.
- Trains without reservations may be cancelled without advance notice.
- Pick up tickets at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- We reserve the right to substitute equipment as may be required.
- Bed & Breakfast Adults 21+ only.
- Bed & Breakfast subject to a $50.00 per room per date reschedule fee.
- Credit Cards accepted in Depot Gift Shop. Cash only accepted onboard train.
- ATM available in lobby.
- No Smoking onboard the train – Designated smoking area available at Depot.
- No outside food or beverage permitted. Snacks available in depot gift shop.
- No coolers allowed. Baggage subject to search.
- 10 pm Quiet Time enforced in all sleeping cars.
- No pets allowed. Certified Service Animals by advance reservation with proper paperwork.
- All trains have restroom facilities – All trains are roundtrip and return to Trego Depot.
- Please call our ticket office to discuss food allergies and special dietary needs.
- Coupons must be presented at time of reservation – No post purchase adjustments.
COVID and Your Train Experience
We are proud to unveil the county’s first “Private Dining” aboard our dinner train. We are excited because this new service will give each group of up to 6 people their very own enclosed dining room aboard the train and a safe dining environment like none other. This will be especially nice for couples who would like to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries privately.
If the Federal Transportation Mask Mandate were to be reinstated we will have to work with the following rules and signs will be posted:
- Masks must be worn in all public spaces, i.e. depot, boarding platforms, hallways and lounge cars onboard the train
- Each family group of up to 6 people will be seated in their own private dining room.
- Masks may be removed when in private rooms but must be worn in all community areas. Non-compliance will result in guests being removed as required by law.